Schedule of Registration for LET 2009
The registration for the LET (Licensure Examination for Teachers) 2009 which will be held this April 5, 2009 started already and will close on January 31, 2009 while the next batch scheduled for September 27, 2009 will have a deadline by June 31, 2009.
Requirements for the LET Registration 2009
- Original and photo/xerox copies of Transcript of Records with Special Order and Date of Graduation with “Scanned Picture” and “Remarks: for Board Examination Purposes Only“.View Res.2004-200. (Graduates of government schools and institutions/programs accredited by recognized accrediting agencies under the FAAP are exempted from SO [B]) . Graduates of New Schools/Degree/Programs must submit School Recognition and/or Permit to Operate.
- Original and photo/xerox copy of NSO-issued Birth Certificate (in NSO security paper. If NSO copy is not clear, bring a copy from local civil registrar
- Four (4) passport size colored pictures with complete name tag in white background
- Current Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- For Married Female, Bring original and photo/xerox copies of NSO-issued Marriage Contract in NSO security paper. If NSO copy is not very clear, bring a copy from local civil registrar)
- Other specific requirements as required by the Commission and/or the Professional Regulatory Board. You’ll learn about this at the office of PRC.
- Amount of PhP900.00 for the Registration fee. Prepare additional money for the metered enveloped and documentary stamp and other things to buy.
Important notice from the PRC:
- No application shall be accepted after the deadline.
- Payment will be forfeited if you apply even if you know you are not qualified.
- Application whose entries with respect to name, date of birth and sex differ from the entries in the birth certificate, transcript of records and other required documents will not be accepted.
- Affidavit of discrepancies will not be accepted.